At Advancare, we take pride in serving the entire greater Miami area with our in-home senior care services. Whether you’re located down in Homestead or up in Fort Lauderdale, our team of professional senior caregivers is ready to provide a broad range of compassionate care services to senior residents living independently. When your loved one in the greater Miami area needs help with everyday tasks, do not hesitate to contact our team.
Areas We Serve Home Care Services to in the Greater Miami-Dade Area
Advancare is a locally owned and operated company. We are not a franchise, and we are proud of the fact that we can provide the same broad types of services as a senior home care franchise, while still being local to the greater Miami-Dade area. Here is an overview of some of the cities that we serve in our home care service area.
Home Care Services We Provide
In addition to taking pride in the wide area of greater Miami that we serve, we also are proud to provide an array of different home care services to area seniors. Many Miami seniors insist on living independently at home as they age, which gets increasingly difficult due to physical or mental decline. The task of caring for independent seniors is often left to family members, who can easily become overburdened and stressed out by the demands placed upon them. This is the time when many families utilize the services of our senior in-home care company.
Our highly qualified and trained senior caregivers are ready to help you and your loved ones with a variety of daily activities, including:
- Bathing and grooming: Bathing and grooming a confused senior may be difficult and embarrassing for family members, which is why these tasks are often left to our senior caregivers. Regular bathing is essential because it prevents dermatological issues and keeps seniors healthy and confident.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care: For many people, taking care of loved ones with dementia or Alzheimer’s is a full-time job. Our senior care professionals receive specialized training to work with seniors who suffer from these issues, and we understand that Alzheimer’s care can be sometimes physically and emotionally demanding.
- Assistance with bill paying: Many seniors struggle with remembering to pay bills on time, especially if they suffer from dementia. Our caregivers will help them complete this task.
- Light housekeeping: Compared to heavy cleaning, light housekeeping is more about cleaning up after oneself and providing seniors with peace of mind. This service is highly customizable and can include tasks like sweeping, dusting, and making the bed.
- Running errands: Our senior caregivers can help your loved ones get to the grocery store, bank, or complete other errands.
Get in Touch with Our Greater Miami Senior Caregivers
Whether you’re in Gables, Aventura, or somewhere else in the greater Miami area, our senior caregivers are waiting to help. Contact us at (305) 441-9794 today.